Kaz Bos is the Tutor for this class.
She turns Ties into Cushions, Jackets into Quilts, Pillowcases into Dresses-anything Old into something New!
Develop your very own recycled wardrobe/boutique as well as learning all the Sewing Basics.
At the beginners sewing class, you can:
- Learn what your sewing machine can do
- Learn how to use a pattern and cut material
- Learn to make a simple bag or skirt or cushion
- Get help with your own simple sewing project
- Be inspired to recreate and up-cycled garment or other project
- Learn how to embellish your work with hand stitching or make a brooch
The classes run each term (8 weeks) on Tuesday afternoons from 1-3pm and cost $45 per term.